On-site Industrial Lubrication Services
When lubrication engineering and handling becomes too complicated and costly to be managed in house, Overlake Oil will manage your lubrication so you can focus on more productive aspects of your business with peace of mind. The O.I.L.S. Program is a customized fluid maintenance plan which relieves lubricant related burdens and outsources them to our reliable team of industry experts to help you increase efficiency and equipment life while decreasing direct costs, associated risks and environmental footprint.
Maintain Highest Standards in Business Ethics and Service Transparency
- Lubricant applications will be regularly audited to ensure the best possible product for each application as new products are released into the market.
- Inform decision makers and key personnel of changes in the market
- Offer transparency through sharing maintenance logs, oil analysis tests and tracking oil consumption.
- Lubrication Engineers have active TWIC® credentials to ensure maximum security for your company.
- Overlake Oil employs the highest environmental solutions and standards in the oil industry with a focus on decreasing your consumption and environmental footprint.
Cost Benefits of Outsourcing Lubrication to the Experts
- Reduce costs associated with employee training
- Reduce liabilities associated with drum handling
- Reduce downtime
- Decrease oil consumption and purchases
- Increase equipment life
- Increase efficiency
- Increase drain intervals
- Lower inventory levels and increase warehouse space
- Eliminate drum handling and disposal
- Reallocate employees resources to more productive uses
- LOGISTICS & LUBRICANTS HANDLING – Product will be delivered to point of use and applied properly as needed by Overlake Oil personnel.
- KEEP FULL AND CONDITION MONITORING– Lubricant quantities and conditions will be monitored, refilled and replaced as needed based on technical specifications and designated ISO cleanliness requirements to ensure that critical machinery maintains optimal lubrication to increase efficiency and reduce downtime.
- TROUBLESHOOTING – Expert Lubrication Engineers on-site regularly troubleshoot issues before they become problems. 24 Hour Emergency Service for issues that occur on evenings and weekends is also available as needed.